A great looking, professional, mobile-friendly website build on the WordPress content management platform. Easily update your own website or let us know what you need and we’ll do it for you.
- WordPress Runs 32% of the Entire Internet.
- WordPress Is Behind 30.3% of the Top 1000 Websites.
- Some big names that run on WordPress are the New York Observer, New York Post, TED, Thought Catalog, Williams, USA Today, CNN, Fortune.com, TIME.com, National Post, Spotify, TechCrunch, CBS Local, NBC, and many more.
You will be provided with access to your own Admin Panel from where you are able to edit your own content and a range of other things. We also have an entire updated Video library built right into your WordPress Admin Area from where you’ll be able to learn everything you don’t currently know.
If doing it yourself is not really your thing you can simply let us know what you need and one of our professional WordPress specialists will take care of it for you.
Unlimited Email Accounts
Extremely reliable email delivery with unlimited email accounts. Your email is protected by advanced SPAM and virus prevention measures. You also have online Webmail access as well as email forwarders if required.
Give each of your employees their own professional email address and adding new ones is as easy as logging into your own Hosting Control Panel and doing it yourself or you let us know what you need and we’ll do it for you.
Your email accounts function perfectly in all environments. You can have your email accounts set up on any Android or IOS device. You can also run your email accounts through any email platform like Google Mail (Gmail), Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and others.
Email can also be accessed by going to webmail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name).
We support the following email protocols:
- POP3 / POP3-SSL
- IMAP / IMAP-SSL
- SMTP / SMTP-SSL
Seach Engine Optimization
Rank higher in Search Engines. On-page SEO. SEO-friendly Site Structure. XML Sitemap. Robots.txt file. SSL Certificate. Keyword Rank Monitoring. Search Engine Submission. Google & Bing Webmaster Tools integration.
That’s a mouth full but you need not concern yourself with the details because you have us and we’ll take care of everything for you.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process whereby we structure your website content, navigation, and website architecture in such a way that search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo are able to correctly scan and index your website in their search results.
Optimizing your SEO increases your chance of ranking above your competition in search engine results when a potential lead searches for keywords or keyphrases relevant to the product or service provided by your company.
Social Media Integration
Custom Graphic Design
Analytics & Reporting Dashboard
With your Above Brand account, there will be a lot of moving parts that generate useful information providing an overview or snapshot of what is happening on your website or social channels.
We provide you with a dashboard that you can access any time to see details on visitor data, where they come from, what pages they’re looking at, how long they stay there, and a ton of other information related to your visitors and traffic.
Domain Name / Transfer
- NVMe SSD Disk Storage | 5000 MB (Monthly)
- Bandwidth | 50,000 MB (Monthly)
- Unlimited Email Accounts + Webmail
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Daily and Weekly Backups
- cPanel Hosting Control Panel
- FutureServe Green Hosting
- Email Protocols
- POP3 / POP3-SSL
- IMAP / IMAP-SSL
- SMTP / SMTP-SSL
- Professional Spam Detection
- WebMail | Horde, RoundCube
- E-Mail Forwarders
- MX Record Modifications
- Barracuda Advanced Spam Filtering
- RAID-10 Storage
- Cloudflare Free CDN (Avg. 200%
- Faster Page Load)
- Railgun Optimizer (Up To 143%
- Faster HTML Load Times!)
- 10 Gb/s Redundant Network
- 12 Core Server Minimum
- 64 GB RAM Server Minimum
- Complete SSD Solution – Your Files, OS & Database
- Turbo Server: Up To 20X Faster Page Loads
Advanced Server Security
- Perpetual Security
- Server Rewind Backups
- Drop My Site – Offsite Backups
- Perpetual Security w/ Free HackScan
- Patchman Enhanced Security Tool
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- Quadruple Redundant Network
- Redundant Power (UPS/Diesel Generator)
- Expertly Tuned Servers
Lead Capture System
We’ll enable your website to capture the email addresses of those who wish to subscribe to your email list. We’ll also add a Facebook retargeting pixel for improved future lead conversion when using Facebook Ads.
What does a decent Lead Capture system require?
- You need an area or multiple areas on your website that allows your visitors to enter their Name and Email so you have a place to send them future business marketing emails.
- You need an Email Marketing platform like MailChimp that will capture those emails into your email list. This platform needs to be integrated with your website so that email addresses go from the website to the email marketing platform.
- You need a few emails pre-written and loaded into your email marketing platform so that there is something to send to your leads once they sign up on your website.
- You need a Lead Magnet. A Lead Magnet is a way to incentivize your lead to actually give up his or her email address. This Lead Magnet could be a short PDF document where you share a valuable bit of information very relevant to your product or service. It could also be many other things but the main point is that whatever it needs to be perceived as valuable to your lead.
In addition to the above, we’ll integrate a Facebook retargeting pixel so that Facebook is able to start capturing information on the people that visit your website. The benefit of this is, should you ever decide to run a Facebook paid ad campaign, that captured visitor information can then be used to specifically target the people that previously showed interest in your product or service when they paid a visit to your website.
Social Media Marketing
In addition to your own social media activity, we’ll help keep your social business accounts active with regular graphics and relevant links to news related to your industry.
What does this include?
- 3 promotional graphics per week shared to your social channels. We’ll share each graphic twice per channel (on different days). These are not just your average graphics either. They are very high-quality designs that will genuinely help your brand stand out as a professional force in your niche or industry.
- 3 industry relevant links per day to each of your social channels. This would typically be content shared by others in the same industry and useful to your audience.
- All your own blog content shared to your social channels as soon as you hit publish.
The above is meant to be complementary to your own actions on your social channels. Combined (your effort and ours) it becomes much easier to show your followers that you are active on social media and these constant bits of attention-grabbing moments you share will keep your company and brand fresh in the minds of your audience, thus increasing your chances of generating new business.
Unlimited Client Support
SSL Security Certificate
You’ll receive a Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate. This keeps your website safe and SSL is also now considered a very important factor for improving your rankings in Google.
What is SSL and what does it do?
SSL or Secure Sockets Layer is a standard security technology and protocol for establishing and maintaining an encrypted link between your server and a browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge), or a mail server and a mail client (Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.).
When your SSL Certificate is enabled by us your website URL (Address) will change from starting with http:// to https:// as in htttps://yourdomain.com. The ‘s’ in https:// means secure.
In plain language, all it means is that any communication and information transmitted from your website, web server, or mail server is encrypted so that nothing can be intercepted and read or recorded while it’s in transit to its destination.
This is just one more way in which we ensure your security as well as the privacy of your users and visitors.